Laboratory Data Systems / LIMS Administrator
- This role will administrate and maintain routine operation of the LIMS and analytical instrument data systems, managing system access, ensuring high quality and timely system output, and all end user requests, including troubleshooting.
- Work with vendor on initial implementation of LIMS and provide continued internal support of LIMS.
- User access and database administration of Empower 3 and various other analytical test equipment software including: Omnic, Tiamo, DataPro2, MasterSizer 3000, Keyence Vision, Instron Bluehill and others.
- Manage interfaces between LIMS and analytical instrument data systems.
- Build strong relationships and collaborate closely with our user groups that interface with LIMS.
- These include Quality Control, IT, Analytical Development, Stability teams and other relevant groups to ensure the timely and compliant operation of LIMS.